About - Ivonne Gracia Murillo
Ivonne Gracia Murillo is a Graphic&UX Designer, born 1991 in Donostia - San Sebastián, where she studied Design and Advertisement. Later on she graduated in Fine Arts at the University of Castilla-La Mancha in Cuenca and from a Master Program in Web Design & Multi-Device Programing at ESDesign Barcelona and the University of Valencia.
She works on questions around how machines and machine-done works are perceive and researches on Basque language, with a practice moving in between art and design.
- Virtual Roundtable (March 17, 2020)Realization
- Boxels – part of Biennale Sessions – La Biennale di Venezia (May 11, 2019)Exhibits
- DATA LOAM - Sometimes Hard, Usually Soft (March 01, 2019)Exhibits
- DATA LOAM - Sometimes Hard, Usually Soft (February 26, 2019)Exhibits
- DATA LOAM - Sometimes Hard, Usually Soft - OPENING: 25 February (February 25, 2019)Exhibits
- The Search for Emak Bakia | Presentation and film-screening (January 21, 2019)Organization and Exhibits
- Art & Science Studios - New Location !!! (September 26, 2018)Participant
- WORK OUT #2: True/False – The Path in Between (May 29, 2018)Exhibits
- WORK OUT #1: Inside Out (May 15, 2018)Protocol
- ROUNDTABLE (January 16, 2018)Presentation
- ROUNDTABLE (December 05, 2017)Presentation
- ROUNDTABLE (October 17, 2017)
Ivonne Gracia Murillo