About - Andrea Maier
Andrea Maier, MD is an Associate Professor of Radiology at the Department of Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Vienna.
Dr. Maier received her Medical Degree from the University of Vienna Medical School. From 1989 to 1996, she did her residency training at the department of Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Vienna. She has been a staff member of the department since 1996, and Associated Professor of Radiology at the Department of Diagnostic Radiology since 2001.
Dr. Maier’s current research interests are in the fields of colo-proctology.
- Excursion to the Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine | General Hospital Vienna (December 10, 2018)Cooperation partner
- ROUNDTABLE (October 02, 2018)Project collaborator
- ROUNDTABLE | Excursion (March 14, 2018)
- ROUNDTABLE (October 10, 2017)
- Excursion to CERN (December 18, 2016)Participant
- CRUCIAL EXPERIMENTS (November 18, 2013)Support
- 14/16,On-Site Research (January 24, 2013)
- ROUNDTABLE (November 22, 2012)Guest